together we will conquer the world. soon we'll be together again :)

together we will conquer the world. soon we'll be together again :)

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

First entry 12.09.2014

I had it planned to write a blog about us months before he left. But I was too lazy to create it, since we need quality time together and I'm quite busy with my work.. So here, it's already december and he's been away for 4 months now still counting. I really miss him. I miss our late night stroll around global city while holding each others hand. I super miss him here with me...

These past few months had been really tough for me, we always fight and got mad easily. I often times feel unimportant. And accused him for not making effort to communicate. I've been too sensitive and so clingy. Which Stresses me out lately. (I'm sorry) And knowing me a cry baby of course I was crying like hell whenever we fight! But thank God I'm okay now.. I won't do that again.. I'll try not to overthink things.. And just let it be.. I will try not to include him on everything I do. I will live my life the way I did before. But of course he will always be in my heart. (I love you Mahal) 



No comments:

Post a Comment